A collection of applets that provides automation services and works based on if-then conditional statement.
If you like being active on various social media, but have to make many clicks in order to keep all our profiles updated whether it's updating a picture or a video or a blog. Instead of opening each app to update, IFTTT allows you to do it with a single click!
- If you post a blog on blogger, then tweet it.
- If it's going to rain tomorrow, then add reminder to carry an umbrella.
- If a friend wishes you on your birthday on Facebook, then send thank you message.
- If you take a photo near the office/college, it's probably a receipt, then email it.
- If you add an event to your calendar, then add a reminder.
- If you take a iPhone screenshots, then email it.
- If you change your Facebook profile picture, then update twitter picture too.
- If you upload or liked a video on Youtube, then tweet it or share it on Facebook.
- When you are tagged in a Facebook photo, then save it to GoogleDrive.
- When you post a Facebook status, tweet it.
- When you post Insta video, then post it on Facebook.
- When you post on Insta with a wedding hashtag, then tweet it.
- When you take a pic in your hometown, save it to a specific album.
- When you add a note, then create a draft post on WordPress.
- When you take Insta pic at work, post it on Linkedin.
- Get notification when a top app goes free or when a specific app's price drops.
- Save all the email attachments from Gmail to GoogleDrive or Dropbox.
- Track your work hours on your calendar.
- Get morning quotes on mondays.
- Get an email every sunday with NYTimes articles that matters to you.
- Get rent due notification every month.
Well, lot of work made simple with IFTTT.
iOS – Download here
Android - Download here
Why don't you give a try and don't forget to comment below! 😉